D I S F R U T A el verdadero sabor de la comida. #RocaVolcanica natural para preparar tus alimentos de manera #saludable#fatfree#cerograsa. La puedes usar en la #parrilla o ponla directo al fuego en tu #cocina u #horno. También la puedes colocar en la mesa para recalentar la carne o alcanzar mayor cocción. Contacto 0984151819. Envío a todo el país.
Protein Pudding Mix Chocolate
Dry pudding mix for high-protein and fiber-rich delicious dessert or healthy snack for dieters.👌🏽
Just add water and enjoy without feeling guilty! ⠀
✅Contains Pectin for Digestion
Whey protein concentrate, skimmed milk powder, cocoa powder, pectin, salt, lecitin, sweetener (stevioside), nature-identical flavour (chocolate)
1. Add water or milk to the powder (the ratio is 1 to 3)
2. Mix for 5-7 minutes until incorporated
3. Chill the blend in the fridge until it starts to get thick.
✅Order placement: You can place an order online, via
🔹by Email: Sales@newanutrition.com
🔹 Amazon.com (US)
P.s. Sent us your recipes and you’ll find yourself on our feed and stories!😉
Penne pasta with a spinach-avocado sauce, baked sweet cherry tomatoes, arugula and black sesame seeds by @esra.rakic.vegan 💚
For the sauce:⠀
1 cup baby spinach ⠀
1 avocado ⠀
1/4 cup water⠀
2 tbsp nutritional yeast⠀
2 tbsp lemon juice⠀
1 clove garlic⠀
How to make:⠀
Blend all the ingredients until you have a smooth consistency.⠀
Mix the pesto with your favorite type of cooked pasta and enjoy!
Breakfast , banana, blue berries, strawberries and fat free Greek yoghurt with a crumbled Tesco cereal bar. Lunch rice with chopped left over Sunday dinner veg and chicken. Tea scotch egg, chips and salad. 5 syns for tea, 4.5 syns for lentil curl crisps from Aldi and 1 syn Muller light pudding 👍 #slimmingworld#todaysfood#breakfast#lunch#tea#syns#lowsyn#fatfree#ontrack
Ce midi c'est crêpes jambon-fromage. Il y a longtemps que je n'en ai pas mangé. En plus, c'est simple à préparer.
Faites cuire des crêpes, disposez des dès de jambon et du fromage râpé, quand le fromage est fondu, repliez les crêpes et servez. Accompagnées d'une salade de roquette, un yaourt et une poire et me voilà calée jusqu'à ce soir.
For great-tasting smoothies, almond milk is an alternative to coconut water or coconut milk, and it has the added bonus of being protein-rich
You will need: ◆ Organic raw almonds ◆ Water ◆ Bowl ◆ Measuring cup ◆ Strainer ◆ Blender or food processor ◆ Cheesecloth or fine-mesh nut bag
Cover the almonds with water to an inch above the almonds, which will soak up the water. Soak overnight or up to two days. The longer you soak the almonds, the creamier your almond milk will be.
Drain and rinse the almonds with cool running water. The almonds should feel slightly squishy. Combine the almonds with 2 cups of water in a blender or food processor. This will give you almond milk that is the consistency of 2 percent milk.
If you prefer the experience of drinking fat-free milk, use more water. Pulse the almond-water mixture to separate the almonds and then blend on high for 2 to 3 minutes. You may need to scrape the sides as you go.
If you are using a food processor, blend for 4 minutes, using a spatula in between to scrape down the sides.
Line the strainer with cheesecloth or a nut bag, and place the nut mixture in the strainer. You may need to do this in batches, depending on the size of your strainer. Gather the edges of the cheesecloth and twist closed, or close the nut bag.
Squeeze out the almond milk through the cloth. Pour and enjoy, or place in Mason jars for up to two days. Use the leftover almond meal in oatmeal, muffins, or smoothies. Try one teaspoon of vanilla or cinnamon or honey—or all three— for variations
Tag a friend that would love this
Only 3 more days to receive 15% off your next order on Amazon! Our sale ends Friday, 1/18. Use the code "15MAILTIME" at checkout - link is in our bio!
Above is our picture perfect Potato & Pea Coconut Curry recipe!
1 1/2 pounds small new potatoes, quartered (if potatoes are larger cut into small cubes about 1-inch so they cook through)
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1 cup fresh or frozen peas
1 medium red onion, peeled and chopped
1 ripe medium tomato
1/3 cup Mr.Spice Indian Curry sauce
3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, stems removed, roughly chopped
4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
Salt to taste
1. In large skillet over medium heat add coconut oil, potatoes, red onion, garlic, turmeric, coriander, and cumin. Cook for 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
2. Add tomatoes and cook another 5 minutes stirring frequently. Add Mr. Spice Indian Curry sauce and stir until potatoes are coated.
3. Add coconut milk and give it another good stir. Cover, reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add peas and let simmer another 3 minutes. Take off heat and stir in 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro. Serve immediately over a bed of rice or quinoa. Garnish with remaining cilantro. Enjoy!
Shockwave therapy works by stimulating fat breakdown, collagen synthesis and lymphatic drainage, by the delievery of radical shockwave. We have the latest technology, clinically proven to reduce appearance of cellulite and increase skin elasticity
🌶 NEW #HotSauce variety! (Soulfrito™ #cooking PASTE 1st pic)
VISIT OUR #ETSY#SHOP—
Nellie J's Café™:
Nellie J’s™ Soulfrito™ Herb #Marinade, Cooking Base & #Salsa#Sauce#sofrito#greenseasoning#homemade
This versatile, #handmade ambrosial condiment is gloriously #garlicky & #savory! An addictive #flavor enhancer, this jarred wonder is #soulfood canned freshly for you or your recipient in a reusable mason jar.
* With Olive Oil or #FATFREE
* With Salt or SALT-FREE
* Mild or Spicy
Vidalia onions, scallions, garlic, red and green bell peppers, carrots, celery with leaves, fresh greens, parsley, tarragon, thyme, dill, sage, fresh lemon juice, sea salt, extra-virgin olive oil and cayenne (OPTIONAL)
Nellie J’s™ Soulfrito™ boasts a #Southern trinity base of fresh bell peppers, celery & onions—along with fragrant garlic, sweet carrots, a fresh & dried herb blend and lemon juice. Varieties of this all-natural #condiment include fat-free paste or with olive oil. This dressing takes #appetizers, spaghetti, seafood, #steak, meatloaf, chicken or even crusty bread to another level! An aromatic condiment that’s superb added to a pot of #beans!#VEGAN SERVING & COOKING SUGGESTIONS
- Add to #vinaigrette or toss fresh greens in (olive oil version) Soulfrito alone
- First-rate alternative to #pesto in your favorite appetizers and #pasta dishes
- Stir into white or brown rice for herbed rice pilaf
- Enlivens fresh green beans, zucchini, spinach or collard greens
- Ideal #seasoning for soups
SEAFOOD COOKING SUGGESTIONS
- Awesome added to crabcake mixture!
- Sauté fresh shrimp, scallops, crab legs or mussels in this herbaceous concoction for a restaurant-quality dish
- Spread Soulfrito generously on fresh salmon, sea bass, tilapia or halibut and broil for the herbed fish of your dreams!
- Amazing base for linguine with clam sauce
POULTRY COOKING SUGGESTIONS
- Makes a TERRIFIC #marinade for broiled or #grilledchicken
- Slow-#cook fresh poultry in the fat-free paste until done to your liking.
#MEAT COOKING SUGGESTIONS
- Rub #flanksteak with the Soulfrito overnight, then broil or grill
- Chili, stews, shredded beef & more